Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Kingdom Hearts 2 update

Hi All,

I'll stay away from any spoilers.

So, we are nearing the end of the game, but we still have a few things to do. Don't get me wrong, this is not a short game, but rather a game that has been played extensibly. And we are not finished yet.

The game is great and plays really well once you get used to the differences in gameplay. For the most part, the gameplay is the same. There are additional nuances in this game. It is easier to perform some special attacks using the triangle button instead of having to navigate the command box. Also, you can customize the use of you items as well as magic spells.

Any comments from other games? I would love to hear about your ideas and comments about the game. Positive or negative, I would like to know.

Also, hints and suggestions are always welcome. I have found that the book is lacking in some aspects. Here is one hint I learned recently:

When trying to gain points in the Underdrome, try using Stitch or other low level summon to attack the creatures in the arena. You are more likely to hurt rather than kill the enemies. This, in turn, provides more points than just killing them outright.

If you need help, I will le you know what I know as well.

Good luck!
Scott

No comments: