Monday, April 17, 2006

Sephiroth has been defeated!!

Of course, he is not destroyed, but I did defeat him in battle in Kingdom Hearts 2. It took about 12 tries but I did it.

Here is what I did:
First, I was at about level 80.
Second, I set myself up with High-potions and Elixirs. I had 4 Elixirs and I used them all.
Definitely recommend using Elixir and High-Potion shortcuts.
Generally, he does not do a lot of damage to you.
When he generates the wall of flame, use glide to keep away from him.
If he starts hitting you in the air, use circle button to pop out of it.
Use High-potions when your hit points get low.
When he floats in the air from a distance, he is likely going to cast a spell which will zap your magic and all but 1 hitpoint. You can try to get to him quickly, which I never could. Or, what i did, was the following:
As soon as he cast teeh spell, use your shortcut to use an Elixir. This will prevent you from dying on his next attack which comes quickly.
Make usre to use your Trinity Limit as soon as you can and as often as your magic allows. When Limit is not available, just keep whacking away at him. His HP drops fairly quickly when in Limit Mode.

Good luck and don't give up. It can be done.

Take care,
Scotty

PS If anyone has defeated Sephiroth in KH1 I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. I can barely take a breath in that battle!

No comments: